About

My blog has quite a lot of posts about Samuel West (Julius Caesar, On Chesil Beach and Darkest Hour) and Charles Edwards (My Fair Lady Australian tour and Henry IX).

Monday 24 July 2017

Blog housekeeping - photo hosting

My blog has been affected by Photobucket's change to its terms and conditions, so approximately nine years worth of photos are now showing up with an error thumbnail :(
I have decided not to take up a Photobucket subscription to restore my photos, so I will be using another method for future posts.

If there are particular posts that you would like to view the images for, please contact me:
  • leave a comment on the relevant post
  • tweet me at @spiffyjellybean and provide the link for the relevant post
  • send me an email at spiffyjellybeanblog[at]gmail.com and provide the link for the relevant post
and I will reupload those images as a priority.

Appreciate your patience and understanding as I work through past posts to fix the picture situation!

No comments: