About

My blog has quite a lot of posts about Samuel West (Julius Caesar, On Chesil Beach and Darkest Hour) and Charles Edwards (My Fair Lady Australian tour and Henry IX).

Monday 31 May 2010

Film - Made in Dagenham - trailer. Theatre - All My Sons - press night.

  • Screencaps of Sally Hawkins, Rosamund Pike, Rupert Graves and Andrea Riseborough from the Made in Dagenham trailer (click the thumbnails for full size):
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

  • Hugh Bonneville, David Tennant, Guy Henry, Richard E Grant, Benedict Cumberbatch and David Hyde Pierce attended the All My Sons press night. The play stars David Suchet, Zoe Wanamaker, Stephen Campbell Moore and Jemima Rooper. [link]

2 comments:

Twelf said...

Oh, I'll definitely will go see that one!

Jennifer said...

I also want to see Made in Dagenham. The cast is ridiculously good e.g. Geraldine James and Miranda Richardson.