- Extract from the book Showgirls, Teen Wolves and Astro Zombies by Michael Adams [link]
- Articles about Christmas Cranford 1|2
- London Film Critics' Circle awards
- Nominations [link]
- Films which have received nominations include:
In the Loop. British film of the year, British director of the year (Armando Iannucci), British actor of the year (Peter Capaldi), Screenwriter of the year (Armando Iannucci et al.), Breakthrough British filmmaker (Armando Iannucci).
An Education. British film of the year, Actress of the year (Carey Mulligan), British actress of the year (Carey Mulligan), British actor in a supporting role (Alfred Molina), British actress in a supporting role (Rosamund Pike), British actress in a supporting role (Olivia Williams), Screenwriter of the year (Nick Hornby).
A Single Man. British actor of the year (Colin Firth).
Good. British actor in a supporting role (Jason Isaacs).
- John Simm; Kristin Scott Thomas; Gemma Arterton and Carey Mulligan, Vera Farmiga, Mo'Nique, Patricia Clarkson, Robin Wright and Emily Blunt interviews john|kristin|gemma|carey, vera, mo'nique, patricia, robin, emily
- A Single Man
- Screen Actors Guild award nominees include Colin Firth (A Single Man, Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role), Carey Mulligan (An Education, Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role), the cast of An Education (Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture), Jon Hamm (Mad Men, Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Drama Series), Toni Collette (United States of Tara, Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series) and the cast of Mad Men (Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series) [link]
- Keira Knightley, Michael Fassbender and Christoph Waltz will star in The Talking Cure directed by David Cronenberg [link]