About

My blog has quite a lot of posts about Samuel West (Julius Caesar, On Chesil Beach and Darkest Hour) and Charles Edwards (My Fair Lady Australian tour and Henry IX).

Wednesday 6 February 2008

Samuel West - Theatre - Drunk Enough to Say I Love You

Casting has been officially announced for the New York Public Theater production of Caryl Churchill's Drunk Enough to Say I Love You – Sam will play Guy, and Scott Cohen will play Sam. The play will be directed by James McDonald.

The play begins previews on Wednesday, March 5 and run through Sunday, April 6 with an official press opening on Sunday, March 16.

The following articles have a bit more information about the play:
broadwayworld.com [link]
broadway.com [link]
playbill.com [link]
theatermania.com [link]

Links
Public Theater of New York [link]
my previous entry about the play [link]
Scott Cohen 1|2

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: