About

My blog has quite a lot of posts about Samuel West (Julius Caesar, On Chesil Beach and Darkest Hour) and Charles Edwards (My Fair Lady Australian tour and Henry IX).

Wednesday 23 January 2008

Samuel West - Theatre - Drunk Enough to Say I Love You

According to Sal Brown's blog, Sam will be in a New York production of Caryl Churchill's new play Drunk Enough to Say I Love You:

"...their [Royal Court] co-production of Caryl Churchill's play Drunk Enough to Say I Love You will be on at the Public Theater of New York in March, with Sam playing one role in the two-hander - but I don't know if he's playing Sam or Jack. Not sure which would be most confusing!"


Links
United Agents - Samuel West [link]
Public Theater of New York [link]
Casarotto - Caryl Churchill [link]

Tags: , , , , , , ,

No comments: