About

My blog has quite a lot of posts about Samuel West (Julius Caesar, On Chesil Beach and Darkest Hour) and Charles Edwards (My Fair Lady Australian tour and Henry IX).

Saturday 12 February 2011

Dan Stevens. Radio - A Short History of Vampires. Radio - Words and Music. Audio - My Dear I Wanted to Tell You.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


A reminder: Dan reads the first episode of A Short History of Vampires, "Dracula's Guest" by Bram Stoker, which will be broadcast on BBC Radio 7 tomorrow at 6.30pm and repeated on Monday 14 February at 12.30am.
The programme page for Words and Music "Money" is available. Dan and Sylvestra le Touzel are the readers.

Dan narrates the audiobook My Dear I Wanted to Tell You by Louisa Young, which will be released by Harper Collins on 1 April.

No comments: