- Tom Goodman-Hill interview from Angel magazine [link]
- Jeremy Paxman's "Discovery of the year" from the Telegraph:
"I loved Lucy Prebble's Enron, which began at Chichester and then transferred to the Royal Court in London. This was a production buzzing with energy and ideas, a weird mixture of satire and vaudeville, which somehow managed to illuminate a prevailing madness. The most telling thing about the whole production, of course, was that by the time it was staged, we were all suffering the consequences of another episode of greed and stupidity, which made the Enron scandal look like a vicarage tea party."
Wolf Hall review from the Daily Express:
"Thomas Cromwell, Henry VIII’s chief adviser, was a man so skilled at manipulation and survival he’d make Peter Mandelson blush. His story is told in the Man Booker-winning novel Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel and superbly read by Dan Stevens..."
- Damian-Lewis.com has scans from a Sunday Times theatre feature featuring some of The Misanthrope cast (Tara Fitzgerald, Damian Lewis, Keira Knightley), Jessica Hynes, John Simm, Rupert Penry-Jones, Marc Warren and Dominic West (registration is required) [link]
- Stephen Mangan attended The Misanthrope press night [link]
- Guests at the after party included Hattie Morahan, Ben Miles and Lisa Dillon [link]
- A tweet from Sam West: