About

My blog has quite a lot of posts about Samuel West (Julius Caesar, On Chesil Beach and Darkest Hour) and Charles Edwards (My Fair Lady Australian tour and Henry IX).

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Blog info

[updated 3 November]

About

I started Spiffy Jellybean in 2006 to share information about wonderfully talented people such as actors, and to a lesser extent, writers and directors; and to post random summaries of entertainment news. This blog is a non-commercial, independent project that is not sanctioned by any creatives or their representatives.


Disclaimer

To the best of my knowledge, credit has been given to information and media in the blog.

Media has been used for non-commercial purposes under the Fair Use Act. If you hold the copyright for any of the media posted and believe infringement has occurred, please contact me and the item/s will be removed immediately.

Also, I am not responsible for the content of external sites I have linked to.


Screencaps and scans

Unless otherwise indicated, I have made the screencaps and scans which have been posted in this blog. They may be used for non-commercial purposes such as picspamming and icon making. Credit with a link to spiffyjellybean.


Resources

Technorati tag script
Image hosting: Photobucket, Flickr, Google Pages